From: Active Political Leadership [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of CSU President
Sent: 17 September 2012 15:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Free Wednesday Afternoons

Hi everyone!
We are currently trying to petition to our vice-chancellor because our lectures don’t finish until 1pm on Wednesday and we now have teams in the 1A league of BUCS, and travelling time is getting longer to fixtures. This is obviously a brilliant achievement for us, and our vice-chancellor is really up for heavily promoting sport within the university. But people are just skipping lectures in order to play.

Has anyone managed to be able to get Wednesday lecture times reduced, or scrapped at all?

Thanks for any help!!
Katie

Katie Badman │ President
Chester Students’ Union, Parkgate Road, Chester, CH1 4BJ
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> │ 01244 513398
[cid:image002.png@01CD959A.88C20010]www.chestersu.com<http://www.chestersu.com/>
CSU Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ChesterStudentsUnion> │ CSU Warrington Campus Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/csu.warrington>
CSU on Twitter<https://twitter.com/#!/ChesterSU>

Company Limited by Guarantee: 76236621
CSU Email disclaimer: www.chestersu.com<http://www.chestersu.com/CMS/Default.aspx?pageld=454>

Please THINK GREEN before you print this email

Aberdeen University Students' Association (AUSA) is a registered Scottish Charity, No. SC037971.