Very nice, rhythmic springing...

Doug
On 2012-09-26, at 6:44 AM, Jill Jones <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Didn't get through first time:
>

> Flowers exert pressure on the breeze
>
> the air is wheezy, a strange grain.
>
> The way skin disturbs movements of sweat
>
> but the windís honest, a tempered sign.
>

> Low sweet singing around gardenias
>
> ends of edges oscillating in waves.
>
> Hear the smoky breath of daily nostalgia
>
> dreamt in Australian ways.
>

> On 26/09/2012, at 8:20 PM, Patrick McManus wrote:
>
>> So wake up call sleepy heads
>>
>> here you all are blathering, whimpering ,simpering on about all sorts of
>> toady boring dead old poetry stuff!!
>>
>> but where is the reality the magic that of pen to paper??----- the SNAPS
>> PROJECT NEEDS YOU!!
>>
>> Even David B or Finns or Ozzers  even Americans, Canadians   !!
>>
>> Patric k Snapper
>>
>> Ps I can't do this on my own (or can I?-yes! no problem

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/
http://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/

Latest books:
Continuations & Continuations 2 (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=962
Wednesdays'
http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10.html

In this world of sin and sorrow, there is always something to be thankful for; I am thankful that I am not a Republican.

	H.L. Mencken