Dear Sir/Madam,

We are organising a half-day conference on online patient feedback in healthcare and wondered if you might be interested in attending. We hope that this academic symposium will offer researchers and policymakers an opportunity to discuss current research findings in this area and to think about the future research agenda.

The meeting is being organised by academics from the University of Warwick and Imperial College London with support from Patient Opinion, but hoping to demonstrate work from all around the UK. The meeting will take place in the afternoon on 6th November 2012 at the Roger Bannister lecture theatre at St Mary's Hospital, London.

If you are interested in attending this conference, please register here (few places left!).

With best wishes,

Salma

___

Salma Patel, Doctoral Researcher

WMG, International Digital Laboratory

University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL

Email: [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]

Mobile: ++(44) 077 961 41550

Web: www.salmapatel.com  Twitter: @salma_patel