From: Baines, Jonathan

Sent: 09/12/12 12:35 PM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: [data-protection] Hospitals

This has come up before

http://www.publictechnology.net/sector/nhs-health/nhs-offshoring-data-india-prompts-security-fears

and in 2004

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2004/aug/18/medicineandhealth.lifeandhealth

I've been trying to find out more, but not getting very far. If this relates to commissioning by NHS Shared Business Services they say this about their procedures as a processor

http://www.sbs.nhs.uk/sbs/assets/FOI%20FAQ%20NHS%20Shared%20Business%20Services%2012%2011%202010%20FINAL.doc

Jonathan Baines
Legal and Democratic Services
Buckinghamshire County Council