For a confidential consultation call Doug Roberts on 0044 (0) 207 255 6665 or email your CV to [log in to unmask]
Currently Seeking A Home-Based SAS Statistical Programmer / Working For Well-Regarded CRO / Applicants May Work Home-Based Anywhere In The EU If Desired / 3 Month Renewable Contract / £40+ Per Hour / Get In Touch Immediately If You Would Like More Details
You will plan, develop and validate project/study level programs. You will design and develop standard project/department macro programs and data structures. You will also provide technical support to SAS users.
• Project/Study Analyses
• Responsible for the planning, development and execution of project/study level programs.
• Maintenance of documentation and files according to departmental policy.
• Must ensure the accuracy of all project/study level output.
• Liaison with Clients on specifications and with Data Management on database creation, edit check specifications, data quality and query resolution.
• Develops, maintains and validates standard data structure and software.
• Designs and writes standard departmental macros that are maintainable, supportable, well-documented programs that are user friendly and accessible.
• Monitors procedures for program development and validation.
Experience and Qualification:
• A Bachelor’s degree, in a quantitative or scientific discipline and a minimum of 4 years SAS programming experience.
• Advance SAS Certification desired .
• Familiarity with multiple software products and platforms.
• Demonstrated leadership skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to serve as department representative at client meetings.
• Good problem solving skills, attention to detail, exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
For further details or a confidential conversation please contact me directly:
Researcher - Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & CRO Division
Statistics, Biostatistics & Programming
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 6665
[log in to unmask]
Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.