Dear Colleagues

"Of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind" Lord Kelvin and the importance of
measurement.

Read the latest post on The Business of Discovery.
http://researchet.wordpress.com/2012/09/27/of-a-meagre-and-unsatisfactory-kind/

And, in case you missed recent posts:

How will we tell the history of discovery when there are no more letters?
http://researchet.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/archiving-the-<http://researchet.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/archiving-the-future/>
future/ <http://researchet.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/archiving-the-future/>

> Reflect on the scientific method with the poet Rilke.
> http://researchet.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/filled-with-the-future/
>
> Find out what Watson and Crick were really like:
>
> http://researchet.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/a-message-in-a-clear-glass-bottle-13/
>
> Ask how well our students write in the digital age:
> http://researchet.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/the-last-words-of-a-fool/
>
> Remember you can also follow the site and find other snippets relating to
> Research Education and Training on Twitter @ResearchET
>
> Hope you enjoy.
> With best wishes.
>

> Allan Gaw MD, PhD, FRCPath, FFPM

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk