Greetings form Philadelphia!

We are organizing an International Film Festival in Philadelphia on the subject of Time!  Its titled “Inside the Moment” New Short Films, and is categorized into three major components: Narration, New Sequencing, and 'Real' Time - we are interested in filmmakers/films that explore different ways to perceive time.   It will be shown during the months of October and November at Crane Arts, one of the best art venues in the city.   The deadline for entries is August 31.

Here is the venue - http://www.cranearts.com/the-grounds/calendar
Here are the specs for the Icebox, but there are 3 more spaces we are using:  the Grey Area, White Room, and Project Space adjacent to the Grey Area.
http://www.cranearts.com/ice
http://www.cranearts.com/the-grounds

Maximum actual length 20 minutes…

We have several entries, and some great shorts by Carolina Hellsgård (one was nominated for the Berlin Int'l FIlm fest), Martha Colburn, and Carles Santos from Barcelona.   Here is my email address: [log in to unmask], and I can put you in contact with my partner in the project, Annabelle Rodriguez (who has worked as a curator at the Venice Biennale) if needed, AND we can provide a letter for anyone if they wish to apply for any travel money, etc..... Films can be uploaded to Dropbox (my dropbox email:  [log in to unmask])  or sent via mail, NTSC, format please, no PAL.  Here is the address to which a dvd can be sent:

Annabelle Rodriguez/Tracy Lisk
The curARTorial Lab
1417-25 North 2nd Street, Studio 3A
Philadelphia, PA  19122  USA

OR:

Inside the Moment/Tracy Lisk
2102 East Dauphin Street
Philadelphia, PA  19125  USA

Thanks in advance for any submissions or contacts, and hope you are in good spirits!
Tracy

Tracy Lisk & Anabelle Rodriguez-Lawton
I.C.E. Curators
Crane Arts