Dear colleagues,

This is to inform you of a new series published by Palgrave MacMillan that is currently accepting manuscripts. I am myself publishing my PhD thesis as part of this exciting new series. Please see attached flyer for all the info

Memory politics and transitional justice

Editors: Dr. Jonathan Allen, Associate Professor of Political Science, Northern Michigan University (Ph.D. Princeton University ) and Dr. Maria G. Arenillas, Assistant Professor of Modern Languages and Literatures, Northern Michigan University (Ph.D. University of Notre Dame)

Please forward the flyer to anyone you think may be interested.

With best wishes,

Francesca

******
Dr Francesca Lessa
Research Assistant
Latin American Centre
University of Oxford
11 Bevington Road
Oxford OX2 6NB
+44 (0) 1865 284947

Co-Editor of Amnesty in the Age of Human Rights Accountability Comparative and International Perspectives. Cambridge University Press: New York, 2012
http://www.cambridge.org/gb/knowledge/isbn/item6687818/?site_locale=en_GB

Co-Editor of The Memory of State Terrorism in the Southern Cone: Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay. Palgrave MacMillan: New York, 2011
http://us.macmillan.com/thememoryofstateterrorisminthesoutherncone

Co-Editor of Luchas contra la impunidad: Uruguay 1985-2011. Trilce: Montevideo, 2011
http://www.trilce.com.uy/buscar/?en=detalle&busqueda=1093