Dear Susan

You have brought an important aspect for discussion on the list and I agree
with you that the work of Latour and that of Fry are deeply interesting if
we are to understand the various dimensions of design. Latour in my view
exhibits a profound understanding of design and I was hugely impressed by
his paper "A Cautius Prometheus?" to the Design History congress in 2008
and I have since been following his writings and I discover more insights
of great value as it draws me deeper..
<http://www.design-for-india.blogspot.in/search/label/Bruno%20Latour>

Design is complex and we need to look at it from many angles and
perspectives as I have mentioned earlier and there can be many positions,
all of which could be true and valuable. There is not one correct answer.
Wicked indeed.

With warm regards

M P Ranjan
from my iMac at home on the nID campus