FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Helga Perry, UK <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Subject: [HIFA2015] Free Medical Wikipedia workshop in Coventry UK, 31
August 2012 (3)
To: HIFA2015 - Healthcare Information For All by 2015 <[log in to unmask]>

1. Sorry, I don't have access to free webinar or videoconferencing
facilities on this occasion. I am limited as to what I can obtain for free.
But we will definitely be tweeting and discussing on Twitter with hashtag
#coventrywiki and will provide copies of presentations and handouts etc.
afterwards.

It would definitely be a great idea to run something similar as a webinar
on another occasion.

2. Please note that anyone wishing to attend this free Coventry Wikipedia
workshop on 31st August MUST register and book a place at
http://coventrywiki.eventbrite.co.uk

Helga J. Perry, Electronic Systems & Resources Librarian
Clinical Sciences Library
University  Hospital
Coventry CV2 2DX
02476 968827 ; [log in to unmask] ; Twitter @UHCWLibrary
Come to the Coventry Medical Wiki Workshop 31 August 2012
http://coventrywiki.eventbrite.co.uk
Get the free BOOKMYNE library catalogue app for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch (
http://bit.ly/wPNrhK) or Android (http://bit.ly/yQpH5a)

--
Sarah Stewart
Social Media & E-Learning Consultant