Our library service is thinking about using Microsoft Office Communicator to answer enquiries from members of staff and to access their computers remotely to help with queries such as e-journal access and database searches.

Is anyone else using this? Could you offer some hints and tips? How did you promote it? What was the uptake like?

Is anyone using something similar that could be downloaded easily and for free?

Your help will be really appreciated and I'll summarise for the list as normal.

Kind regards,

Lesley

Lesley Firth
Assistant Librarian

United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Library and Knowledge Services,
Professional Library, Lincoln County Hospital,
Greetwell Road, Lincoln, LN2 5QY
T: 01522 573952

Keep up to date with Library and Knowledge Services’ news with our blog www.lksnews.blogspot.co.uk.

Health Libraries in Lincolnshire www.hello.nhs.uk