Still checking references and sources and I am still  looking for:

Internal Auditing: Assurance and Consulting services 2nd ed. - IIARF, copyr 2009
Description at  http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/173849347

I had the opportunity to consult the french version of the manual but I do need to verify some aspects related to frauds and anti-money laundering controls through the original in English.

I searched
- British Library
- COPAC
- local libraries catalogues for Camden,  Westminster, Southwark, Croydon, and Chelsea libraries
Nothing at all.

If there is any public / private library has a copy that I can borrow for few days or even access for few hours at your offices I would be very grateful. I can pick it up personally  in London / GLA during normal office hours.

Thank you very much indeed for your cooperation.

Regards

Brunella Longo
Information Management Adviser

Suite 107, 61 Willow Walk