Hi,

no, I understood the question correctly. The data I provided corresponds
only to the PDF documents downloaded from repository via a search engine
(so once all robots activities cleaned from logs).

We then provide these "cleaned" and analyzed logs to authors regularly
with the referring URL. So, in most cases, the author gets the search
submitted to google that allowed finding the document. Here is an
example of the logs send to authors :

Date
	Document

	Internet provider
	Country

	City

	Referal

	Referal

2011/11/23 23:26:03

	Silva Flavia, Nicoli Jacques R., Zambonino Jose-Luis, Le Gall
Marie-Madeleine, Kaushik Sadasivam, Gatesoupe Francois-Joel (2010).
Influence of partial substitution of dietary fish meal on the activity
of digestive enzymes in the intestinal brush border membrane of gilthead
sea bream, Sparus aurata and goldfish, Carassius auratus. Aquaculture,
306(1-4), 233-237. Publisher's official version :
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aquaculture.2010.05.018 , Open Access
version : http://archimer.ifremer.fr/doc/00009/11975/

	University of Calgary

	Canada

	Calgary

	Search in Google : goldfish maltase

2011/11/23 23:08:53

	Fleury Pierre-Gildas, Mingant Christian, Castillo A (1996).  A
preliminary study of the behaviour and vitality of reseeded juvenile
great scallops, of three sizes in three seasons. Aquaculture
International, 4(4), 325-337. Publisher's official version :
http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/BF00120949 , Open Access version :
http://archimer.ifremer.fr/doc/00000/2440/

	Uninet S.A. de C.V.

	Mexico

	Hermosillo

	Search in Google Scholar : "in three different seasons"

2011/11/23 22:41:18

	Rodriguez Julien, Connan Jean-Paul, Dutto Gilbert, Petton Bruno,
Falguiere Jean-Claude (2010).  Dimorphisme de croissance et mise en
évidence d'effets familiaux chez l'ombrine ocellée, Sciaenops ocellatus,
en Martinique. Tahiti Aquaculture 2010 - Aquaculture durable en milieu
insulaire et tropicale/Sustainable aquaculture on tropical islands, 6-11
décembre 2010, Arue, Tahiti, Polynésie française.
http://archimer.ifremer.fr/doc/00020/13171/

	Algerie Telecom - FAWRI

	Algeria

	Annaba

	Search in Google : le calcul du sexe ratio d'un poisson

2011/11/23 21:45:18

	Hui Belinda, Demoy-Schneider Marina, Vonau Vincent, Le Moullac Gilles,
Moriceau Jacques, Le Pennec Marcel, Cochard Jean-Claude (2009).  Gamete
cryopreservation, an asset for a durable pearl farming in French
Polynesia. 1th Pacific Science Inter-Congress, 02-06 March 2009, Tahiti,
French Polynesia. http://archimer.ifremer.fr/doc/00029/14043/

	Universitaet Giessen

	Germany

	Gießen

	http://archimer.ifremer.fr/doc/00029/14043/

	Search in Google Scholar : cryopreservation oocyte mollusc

And these results sound quite the same that the ones I heard from others
repository managers.

Kind regards,
Fred

--
Fred Merceur
Ifremer / Bibliothèque La Pérouse

*Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement!*