no. the majority of pdf files are inaccessible to screen-readers unless its a structured and unlocked pdf (for example copy-paste should be unlocked)

Eirini

 Απο: Leslie Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Προς: [log in to unmask]
Στάλθηκε: 4:09 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 1 Αυγούστου 2012
Θεμα: Re: Σχετ: Policies on depositing MS Word files

Isn't that an exaggeration? My students seem to be able to screen-read my PDF files...
--
les

On 1 Aug 2012, at 14:07, Eirini Dafermou <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>