From: Ricardo Fernandes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, August 3, 2012 10:28 AM
To: Evidence health <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GRADE in methodologically constrained settings

Hi all,

can anyone point me out to published literature, protocols or previous experience in applying GRADE to guideline development in (relatively) "methodologically" constrained resource setting?

I am trying to help design and conduct a national society guideline with good access to literature but few other resources/time and only one methodologist (myself). Obviously this is not the best way to do it...

Thanks

--
Ricardo M. Fernandes, MD

Gulbenkian Foundation Advanced Medical Education phD Program
Institute of Molecular Medicine (www.imm.ul.pt)

[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

"Croyez ceux qui cherchent la vérité, doutez de ceux qui la trouvent" André Gide