Amy,

Nice Resources.  I would like to offer a clarification about MEDLINE.

MEDLINE is one component of PubMed and all records in PubMed are indexed with NLM Medical Subject Headings.  Individuals searching MEDLINE through Ovid or another vendor may not find everything that is in PubMed on the subject.  For example searching on the MeSH term myocardial infarction retrieves 132,477 citations in Ovid Medline (1946 to present); in PubMed the retrieval is 136,524 citations.

So PubMed is an excellent discovery tool and includes more than MEDLINE and is indexed.  http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/factsheets/dif_med_pub.html

Connie

Connie Schardt

Associate Director for Research & Education

Medical Center Library

DUMC 3702

10 Searle Center Drive

Durham, NC 27710