OK, I looked at the version numbers and I think that might result in that
update not actually being used.  The following is a list of Analysis and
data model versions (they are never quite the same):

Analysis           data model
2.2.0              2.0.4
2.2.1              2.0.5
2.2.2              2.0.5

That update that I added should (I think) be applied if the data file is
2.0.4.  But in Analysis 2.2.1 it looks like the data files are instead
2.0.5 so the update is ignored.  At least I think that must be what is
happening.  Rasmus is on holiday and he would be best placed to say
whether I am interpreting this correctly, but for now you could edit the
file:

/home/vitaliy/project/CCPN/myproject/ccp/nmr/Nmr/bla-bla-bla_00001.xml

and in the second line change the

   release="2.0.5"

(at least I think that is what it will say) to

   release="2.0.4"

and then see if that works.  (It is not guaranteed to work since there
will have been other changes between 2.0.4 and 2.0.5.)

Wayne