Below is an excerpt from a junk mailing received today from a maker of aromatics. I think it reaches immortality:

"This is just a quick press release to inform you we have launched on our new website a special discount for Poets. Actually, not just Poets but other human beings that add something positive to the world we live in. if you have a minute please click below and see we are an ethical company supplying natural products,  some of which can benefit writers through creating interesting aromatic atmospheres and also personal well being .
"

--
David Joseph Bircumshaw
Website and A Chide's Alphabet