Our Trust is implementing an integrated Cerner Millenium IT system including Pathnet.   We have a number of issues in the pathology module which we need to resolve.  I'd be grateful for an opportunity to speak to other UK users to see how they have managed.
With many thanks
Anne

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk