Dear all,

It's been a little over a week since the one day conference, Integrating Zooarchaeology and Stable Isotope Analyses (thanks again to all those who came!). One of the outcomes of the meeting is a proposal for the formation of an ICAZ Working Group on Zooarchaeology and Stable Isotopes. This working group will discuss both methods and application of stable isotope analysis in zooarchaeology.

I apologise in advance for anyone who is already on my mailing list from the conference and so has received this twice, but I'd like to extend the invitation to everyone on the zooarch listserv since I know many of you may have an interest in the working group even if you didn't attend the conference. If you would be interested in being a part of the WG, please email me at [log in to unmask].

Another outcome of the conference is a podcast, which will be available on the website (http://www.arch.cam.ac.uk/IZSI/) later this month.

Thanks again, and hope to hear from some of you.

Best wishes,

Suzanne

--
Suzanne Pilaar Birch