Hi All

I need a decent photo/graphics package for producing publication, poster and other dissemination materials related to horses and 'rider'/humans of the project I'm working on: Horses of Men and Gods. I'm looking at getting photoshop but haven't done anything much with graphic packages for years now (though I used to teach DTP) and don't really know anything about photoshop. Can anyone offer any advice on what to buy/what I need and the required PC spec...?

Further to that, does anyone know anything about any of the reconstruction packages - usually for human facial/body recons?

best
Pam

Pamela J Cross
PhD researcher, Bioarchaeology
Horses of Men & Gods project
(AHRC, NT, SHS, Bernard Cornwell & MoL)
Archaeological Sciences, University of Bradford
BD7 1DP UK
p.j.cross (at) student.bradford.ac.uk
pajx (at) aol.com
http://www.barc.brad.ac.uk/resstud_Cross.php