Hello All,                             July 28, 2012
Because this book is too new, my library will not order it for interlibrary loan.  I cannot even find its table of contents.  Has anyone seen it to know if there are articles with information on any Panthera leo or Panthera pardus bones found in Greece or the Balkans?  The book is:
Lefevre, Christine, ed,  Proceedings of the General Session of the 11th International Council for Archaeozoology Conference (Paris, 23-28 August 2010),  2012.
I have a reference to Chapter 13, Samartzidou, E, “Preliminary remarks on the faunal assemblage of the unique Neolithic lakeside settlement of Greece: Dispilio” which looks intriguing.  I’d appreciate any help very much.
Thanks!
Nancy
Nancy Thomas  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>