Dear Lena

Years ago I worked on the bones from Thornhill Farm:

    2004 Levine, M.A. The Faunal Remains, in D. Jennings, J. Muir, S.
    Palmer & A. Smith, Thornhill Farm, Fairford, Gloucestershire:/ An
    Iron Age and Roman Settlement in the Upper Thames Valley/: 109-132.
    Thames Valley Landscape Monograph No 23. Oxford: Oxford Archaeology.

Unfortunately the phasing of this site was mostly very uncertain: Iron
Age-Roman. It was my view that I certainly had horses and donkeys in the
collection and probably mules as well. Mostly the bones were much too
damaged to measure, but I wrote detailed descriptions and took a series
of photos. Almost all of this information was excluded from the
publication. I had been informed that the excluded information would be
available online. If that is the case, I have not succeeded in finding
it myself. You might be more successful than me in locating it.

If not, I would be willing to make this information available to you, if
you are interested.

Regards,
Marsha

--