Hi all,

We run emi-argus-1.4.0-1.sl5.

When we try to stop the services, after they have been up for only a
short while, they stop properly.

But if we leave the services running for a while then try to stop them,
some of them (pepd, pdp) stay running. I have to kill -9 the javas.

They silently "fail to stop"; bash -x say " Unable to connect to
localhost:8155, perhaps the service is not running".

This doesn't interfere with the functionlity of ARGUS; it's just a
nuisance. Anybody else a bit suspicious of these javas?

Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220