From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Bruch (Hywel Dda Health Board - )
Sent: 25 July 2012 10:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Journal articles for group discussions

Hello,

Just a quick question. I'm involved with a group within my hospital that often ask me for fulltext journal articles to discuss during their MDT meetings. I'm just wondering how everyone else understands copyright to work with regard to this issue. They would need me to email multiple people the same article for discussion at the next meeting or just for follow up information.

If anyone out there is in a similar position i would be very grateful for any advice.

Thanks,

Sarah

Enw/Name: Sarah Bruch BSc (Hons), MScDip
Teitl/ Title:Rheolwr Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth Ysbyty Tywysog Philip/Prince Philip Hospital Knowledge Services Manager

Llyfyrgell/Library
Ysbyty Tywysog Philip/Prince Philip Hospital
Dafen
Llanelli
Sir Gaerfyrddin/Carmarthenshire
SA14 8QF

Ffon/Tel: 01554 783467
Facs/Fax: 01554 749301

Did you know there is a book club in the Library at PPH on the last Thursday of every month?  See our blog at http://princephiliphospitallibrarybookc.blogspot.com/
and get in touch with Library staff if you would like to join.

Gwasanaeth Chwilio ar gyfer Llenyddiaeth
Os nad ydych yn gallu dod o hyd i'r gwybodaeth yr ydych yn chwilio am, beth am ddefnyddio'r Llyfyrgell? Rydum yn gallu chwilio am unrhyw llenyddiaeth ar gyfer gweithwyr Bwrdd Iechyd Hywel Dda am ddim. Danfonwch e-bost a gofynwch am ymchwiliad llenyddiaeth.

Literature Search Service
If you can't find the information you're looking for why not try the Library? We can perform searches for Hywel Dda Health Board staff free of charge! Simply email us and ask for a literature search.

Search the Library catalogue: click here http://health-library.cf.ac.uk/