Yes - stop means stop whether in the middle of a word let alone a
sentence.  Gives an unfair advantage.  Those who don't I report to the
board.

Julie

Julie Griffin I Examinations Co-ordinator

Room D215

Hempstead Road

Watford

Herts WD17 3EZ

Tel: 01923 812299

Fax: 01923 812058

Mobile: 07920 028390

Email: [log in to unmask]

The exams timetable and other examinations information can be found by
going to iShare and selecting Exams Timetable from College Calendars and
Events or by clicking on the link:
http://teams.westherts.ac.uk/teams/exams/Lists/Exams%20Timetable/calenda
r.aspx

Please only print this email if absolutely necessary