Hi there, the teaching staff claim via edexcel online here at MKC.. there is no way we could manually claim 12,000 qualifications via edexcel online in the exams office.  My theory was that they completed the SRF’s and we just sent them straight off – it’s not different.  It should be the departments responsibility to ensure the claim is accurate and correct as far as I’m concerned.

Claire

Sent: 25 July 2012 12:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Edexcel online

Ditto Sue-  dedicated member of staff in exams does this as part of his BTec role

I think the only problem so far we’ve had with BTecs is finding out too late that U grades are no longer acceptable.

The only thing I hate about BTecs is manually inputting the grades into the ILR. (My boss is old fashioned.)

Elaine Monks

Assessments & Achievements Manager

Yeovil College - Exams

National centre number 63459