Colleagues

We are experiencing a massive increase in online assessments that are to be taken offsite and sat on laptops. I was wondering how other centres are managing this. If you do offer online assessments offsite could you please let me know the following:

Who schedules the assessments and "books out" the use of the laptops?

Who invigilates the assessments?

Who uploads the results at the end of each testing session?

How many laptops you manage?

Do you have any kind of bespoke testing vehicle that candidates take their assessments in, and if you do could you provide details of how it is set up and managed?

Thank you in anticipation.

Stephen
P Please consider the environment and don't print this email unless you really need to.
Stephen Collinson - Examinations Officer
Direct: 01429 283814 | EMail: [log in to unmask]
Hartlepool College of Further Education, Stockton Street, Hartlepool TS24 7NT | Switchboard : 01429 295 111 | www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk<http://www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk/>

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee.Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.