Hi Cath,

I have 2 we use.. the first one is a prioritisation list and the other one scenario based.

I don’t expect them to get the first one in the order I would expect the jobs to be done but close at least.  The 2nd one tests whether they evaluate the whole situation that may occur on a busy morning.

Claire

Sent: 10 July 2012 10:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Interview exercise for exams assistant

Hi

We are shortly interviewing for a new full time exams assistant, does anyone have any suggestions of admin exercises that could be used as test during the interview process.  I am trying to think of something relevant but it has been so long since we last had to interview that all of our previous exercises seem out of date.

Regards

Cath Smith

Examinations Officer

MIS/Exams

Tel: 368

Fax: 01780 484301

Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" alt="logo">

Drift Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1XA

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you. Please note that the College reserves the right to monitor emails for the business purposes contained in the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice)(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000, that is: to establish the existence of facts relevant to the business of the College, to investigate or detect unauthorised use of the systems; to maintain the effective operation of the system; to detect any computer viruses; to check the mailbox of any absent employee; or to prevent or detect a crime. To be able to exercise these rights, the College must have made all reasonable attempts to inform every person who may use the system that monitoring and interception may take place. This College regards this notice to you as notification of such a possibility.