From: Steven Meacham
Sent: 13 July 2012 10:58
To: Debra Jackson
Subject: Sheltered Exam Conditions Arrangements

Dear University Disability Team

I am employed as a Senior Clerical Assistant for Disability Support which is under the Health & Wellbeing Team at Coventry University. I am emailing to enquire about sheltered exam conditions arrangements you provide for disabled students at your University. I was wondering whether you have sheltered forms for each exam period e.g.  Phase tests, May Main Examination and August Re-Sits or do you have a system in place for a single opt-in sheltered exam form?

If you do have a system for a single opt-in sheltered form that students complete, would you be kind enough to provide some feedback on how successful this is with the students, faculties and Academic Registry please? Any information you can provide would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks
Regards

Steven Meacham
Senior Clerical Assistant