 Dear All,

I am very grateful to everyone that replied to my message. For other list members information, here are the references that I received;

Cheryl Ward Haldane (1990) Shipwrecked Plant Remains, In An Underwater View of the Ancient World, The Biblical Archaeologist Vol 53, No.1, 55-60.

Haldane, C (1991) Recovery and analysis of plant remains from some Mediterranean ship sites.  In Renfrew , J. New Light on early Farming pp.213-223.

Cornelie Moolhuizen (2009) Shipping pepper. Examining botanical contents of a 17th-century shipwreck at Texel Roads, the Netherlands. Analecta Praehistorica Leidensia 41, 87-96.

Best Wishes,

Wendy