From: London Feminist Film Festival [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 June 2012 10:27
To: Cobb S.
Subject: London Feminist Film Festival 2012 opens for submissions

Dear all,

We are writing you due to your fantastic work on the Women's Film History Network. We wanted to tell you about our exciting new Film Festival to be held in London later this year. The London Feminist Film Festival will be held for the first time in late October / early November and we are looking for submissions to our festival. We released our call for submissions earlier this week and you can it via access via the link below:

http://londonfeministfilmfestival.wordpress.com/call-for-submissions/

We would really appreciate it if you could share the news of this festival with your colleagues, mailing lists, friends and networks as we are are looking to reach as many filmmakers as possible who may be interested in submitting to our festival.

We will not email you again unless you express an interest. If you would like more information on our festival or would like to join our mailing list please reply to this E-Mail.

With kind regards and many thanks,

The London Feminist Film Festival Team.
http://londonfeministfilmfestival.wordpress.com/
Twitter: @ldnfemfilmfest