That test file works fine on my local 32-bit machine (and I have not re-rsync'd from JAC since Tim updated NDG/NDF etc.

Unfortunately I just realized that I destroyed my original huge file so I'll have to re-make it (it was diverging, so I decided to run a fixed number of iterations in order to make progress with this paper draft... sigh). It'll probably take a few hours, and then I'll send it to Hawai'i from Vancouver...

Ed