(Posted on behalf of Laura Dewar, if you want to respond, please respond to the email address below rather than to me!)

"Hey,

I am looking for people aged 30-40 to take part in my research project on the prevalence of neurobehavioural abnormalities in a neurologically healthy population. It involves filling in a short questionnaire and having a relative or a close friend fill out another questionnaire. Of course all information will be kept confidential. If you are interested in taking part, please email [log in to unmask] specifying you are aged 30-40 and I will give you more detailed information and the questionnaires. I am in the later stages of data collection and really only have a couple more weeks before I need to begin my analysis so would really appreciate anyone who can spare 10 minutes of their time to participate. I am also willing to study swap whenever possible.

Thanks,

Laura Dewar"