Elephants, big cats, bears, sharks?

Bob Diamond may be available soon. He seems to mix a lot with at least some of these beasts.

MK

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Claire Richmond
Sent: 2012-June-28 15:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Urgent: TV co looking for Animal Expert

Whilst the search/debate goes on re the Science in Society Assistant role, here's something a little different ...

A TV company in the UK is urgently looking for an American animal expert who's UK/Europe based.  They need to know about elephants, big cats, bears, sharks.

If you know anyone, please emal me details asap: [log in to unmask].

Claire Richmond
Founder / Talent Hunter: www.findaTVexpert.com
020 8742 2541
FindaTVexpert Blog
FindaTVexpert on twitter

www.findatvexpert.com
Registered Offiice: FINDATVEXPERT LIMITED, 25 Chiswick Quay, London W4 3UR. Incorporated on 23 January 2008 at Companies House, Cardiff. Company Registration No: 06481444.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify [log in to unmask] Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.