Database & Mapping project: temp required July-September

The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a world-leading centre for research and postgraduate education in public and global health. Our mission is to improve health and health equity in the UK and worldwide; working in partnership to achieve excellence in public and global health research, education and translation of knowledge into policy and practice. The School has 4,000 students, 1,200 staff and 20,000 alumni working in 180 countries worldwide.

We are looking for someone to help us with some work on Database & Mapping for around three months, beginning in mid-July. We need to collect, manage and help map geographical, qualitative and statistical data on global projects and partnerships, developing a database and helping develop and provide data for a customised mapping solution on the School web site.

We need a person with excellent database management, data entry and research skills, with the ability to understand, manage and present complex statistical and geographical information. The work will be based at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Keppel St, London WC1E 7HT and the pay will be £15-16 per hour.

If you are interested, please email your CV to [log in to unmask] by next Thursday 5 July. If required, brief interviews will be held on the morning of Monday 9 July.