*Apologies for cross-posting*

On June 1st, the Repositories Support Project organized a free event on "Scholarly Communications: New Developments in Open Access".

The powerpoint presentations, the images and the videos are now on our website http://www.rsp.ac.uk/events/scholarly-communications-new-developments-in-open-access/

You can also watch the videos online, through our YouTube channel  http://www.youtube.com/user/CRCNottingham/videos

We also have a blog post http://rspproject.wordpress.com/2012/06/12/scholarly-communications-new-developments-in-open-access/ and a storify story http://storify.com/jackiegwickham/scholarly-communications-new-developments-in-open for this event.

Best,

Nancy

----
Nancy Pontika, PhD