 Thank you to everyone who responded to my recent post about Customer
Care / Floor Walking Training tailored to Libraries. The following are
organisations and individuals that offer this kind of training:

*	West Dunbartonshire Council recently sent staff on a course run
by Jigsaw at Work called Floor with Purpose - "Selling Your Service"
http://www.jigsawatwork.com/floorwalking_with_purpose/?dm_i=PLM,KK9B,3KL
0WG,1O5J0,1

.           For more information about the West Dunbartonshire Council
experience contact Richard Aird, Senior Officer Library Services, Tel:
01389 608040, Mob: 07903228952,

            Email: [log in to unmask]

*	Caroline Downie, Tel: 0776 505 7031. www.carolinedownie.co.uk
<http://www.carolinedownie.co.uk/> .
*	Northamptonshire Library Service, contact Jorge Solis, Principal
Librarian - Transformation, PO Box 216, John Dryden House, 8-10 The
Lakes, Northampton NN4 7YD, Tel: 01604 366162, M 07534 595 754, email:
.

*	Essex County  Council, contact Dr Darren Smart, Group Manager &
Mobile Library Service Coordinator, Libraries, Essex County Council,
Telephone: 01376 320752, Mobile 07584 218100, Email:
[log in to unmask] , www.essex.gov.uk <http://www.essex.gov.uk/>
.

Regards

Cyprian Marah

Knowledge Manager (Libraries)

Health & Community Services

Hackney Service Centre

2nd Floor - South Zone

1 Hillman Street

London

E8 1DY

T: (020) 8356 2568

E: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

<http://www.hackney.gov.uk/libraryinformationservices.htm>