Good Morning
Is anyone having trouble getting hold of BL Customer Services? We have been trying to contact them several times this morning and we can hear them, but they don't seem to hear us. We have tested our phone, so we don't believe the problem is with our line.

MA/U-1

Document Supply & Inter-Library Loans l The University of Manchester Library l The University of Manchester l Oxford Road l Manchester l M13 9PP l UK
Telephone: +44(0)161 275 3741 l Fax: +44(0)161 275 7207 l Ariel ip: 130.88.3.228
Opening hours at the Main Library Information Point, Purple Ground: 9am - 4pm Monday to Friday.
http://www.library.manchester.ac.uk/ourservices/servicesweprovide/documentsupply/