Hi Rosalia

I am having the same problem.
Can you send me the commandline that solved your problem?

Shantanu

From: Rosalia Dacosta <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, 11 June 2012 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: [FSL] Applywarp problems T1.to.T2.mat

Ok,

No worries. Taking into account it is a coregistration because T1 and T2 are of the same subject, in native space, I have used flirt with the -init option (for my matrix transformation) and it has worked. Anyway I post this in the mailing in order to see if it's ok and for helping if someone has the same problem.

All the best,

Rosalia.