Hi Mark,

Before, I thought the problem was caused by the corruption of some files of
the moving Right now, I tried some original data. It came out the same
error in first level analysis: /bin/sh: module: line 1: syntax error:
unexpected end of file
/bin/sh: error importing function definition for `module'.

What is the problem?

Mingxia