Sent: 28 June 2012 16:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The recording of the posting of certificates

Hi Everyone

I was just wondering how everyone kept a record of any certificates they posted out to students.

At the moments we create a posting list which has the students address and what certificate is being posted. This is then saved under the date it has been posted out in the correct month. The list is printed and the post office date stamp it for us.

We create a separate sheet for each qualification but if the student has more than 1 certificate this is recorded on the same sheet. If a student then phones up to enquire where their certificate is we check our post list to see when it was posted and to what address.

I just wondered how everyone felt about the importance of keeping a specific record of posting and how they did it.

Thanks

For example

Certified Mail 28th June 12
City & Guilds 3008-02 Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing

John Smith							Mary Jones
Xxxxxx								xxxxxx
Xxxxx								xxxxxx
Xxxxx								xxxxx