From: Main mail list for the dawn collaboration [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 28 June 2012 10:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [DAWN] Core software development features for dawn 1.1/2.0 (monster)

Hello,

The feature slate for core features (features which allow advanced scientific tools to be built in a powerful and cost effective way:) for Dawn. There will be scientific features for instance in NVD, MX, Spectroscopy etc. which will later take advantage of these.

Comments welcome. We will also need a discussion of priorities some time.

Regards,

Matt