Thanks for a those fast responses,

I am pleased to say confirmation of all my major concerns have been met. It
is great to receive all these examples / suggestions that will give my
management the necessary push NOT to use live data. My suggestion to the
project had been to look at the option of randomly generated data, but you
guys have now given me some great words and examples to substantiate that
advice.

Thanks again, there has been some great responses and guidance.

Regards
Mike

"The information contained in this email may be commercially sensitive and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not a named recipient, you are on notice of its status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. You must not disclose it to any other person, copy or distribute it or use it for any purpose.

Views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Sellafield Ltd.

Sellafield Ltd, a company owned by Nuclear Management Partners Ltd, is registered in England and Wales, Company number 1002607. The registered office is situated at Booths Park, Chelford Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 8QZ."