From: Zhijie Li <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2012/6/13
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Where to get a thermo-cycling controlled chamber
To: Jun Ma <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Jun,

You had better send this last reply of yours to the CCP4BB. I think this one describes your requirement more clearly than the original post.

BTW, I think there must be lots of refrigerated incubators with computer interface around, which you can program the thermo cycles. I found the following one with a serial port(RS232) for controlling online:
http://www.scientificindustries.com/envirogenie.html
But when there is a built-in compressor, I doubt how quiet it could be. Another concern is, heat conduction by air is always very slow, unless you have a fan to blow air over your apparatus, which also brings vibrations to your system.

Zhijie