As I read the evidence, there is a benefit to starting NAC at 8 hours rather than later. However, there is no evidence that starting before 8 hours is any better than starting at 8 hours. So if I'm going to get the level back before 8 hours, I wait for it.

Matt Dunn

Warwick

This email has been scanned for viruses; however we are unable to accept responsibility for any damage caused by the contents. The opinions expressed in this email represent the views of the sender, not South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust nor NHS Warwickshire unless explicitly stated. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.