Hi

I have visited the Ley Community several times, and as someone who was involved in the very early days of TC's in England - late sixties, early seventies, I think for what it is worth, that it is one of the most progressive and effective models around today. Shouldn't  " Breaking the cycle of addiction, welfare dependency and offending, and aiming  to get all residents to successfully complete a treatment programme, and on top of that obtain full-time employment secured on the open job market, and move out in a planned way into independent living, no longer in treatment, clean and sober, be an ideal aim for all residential
TC's ?  A massive achievement in anyone's book.

David Warren-Holland

Website: www.groupworktraining.co.uk
his E-Mail is sent in confidence for the addressee only. Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should notify the sender immediately and must delete the original E-Mail without taking a copy. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in any way. Any file attachments to this communication will have been virus checked prior to transmission, however you should carry out your own virus check before opening.  we do not accept liability for any damages or loss that may occur from software viruses.
 Save the Planet - Think before you print!

IMPORTANT:If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes my e-mail. I deleted the person who forwarded this to me AND ANY PREVIOUS SENDERS. It's a courtesy to all of us who may not wish to have our e-mail addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the addresses helps prevent SPAMMERS from mining the addresses and propagating VIRUSES.  Thank You.  PLACING ALL THE ADDRESSEES UNDER BCC ALSO ENSURES PRIVACY.