Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:TB-
> [log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christopher J.Walker said:
> However looking at https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=64388
> that's probably because I use different CEs to publish the different
> node types. This means I don't have to worry about a site average score
> when publishing hepspec scores.

I'm not sure I understand your point - if you have different node types then the jobs running on them *should* be added together. Or are you saying that you publish multiple node types but the queues feed all the nodes indiscriminately? If so that isn't particularly good because requirements on a particular kind of node may not be met, although I suppose the impact would depend on how different the nodes are.

Stephen