Attend a Netskills workshop - We make difficult subjects easy to understand.

Hello

If you're looking for the skills to effectively (& confidently) use innovative technologies such as e-Learning, Blogging, Podcasting, HTML5, Dreamweaver, CSS, Writing for the Web and more...Netskills workshops will help you. The topics we cover may be relevant to members of this mailing list, and we welcome your attendance!

Our summer workshops run from 15th May to 5th July in London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Cardiff, Glasgow, Newcastle, and online!  Our full programme is listed below by venue (use the quick link for more proces, booking forms and availability).

Please pass this message on to contacts/colleagues & associates.

Online:
==========
Tue 19 Jun, An Introduction to Instructional Design for eLearning (Online)
http://bit.ly/IVYfwc

Mon 25 Jun, Podcasting - A Practical Guide (Online)
http://bit.ly/Imm7GF

Newcastle:
==========
Tue 15 May, Essential Skills for Dreamweaver: A Beginners Guide
http://bit.ly/IyZcZB

Fri 18 May, Better Blogging
http://bit.ly/JpxKRN

Thu 24 May, HTML5: Evolution or Revolution?
http://bit.ly/K1Vqpx

Fri 25 May, Getting the most from your Google Analytics
http://bit.ly/I5mBW2

Fri 08 Jun, Classroom Technologies: How to use Interactive Whiteboards effectively in learning & teaching
http://bit.ly/IyZOyf

Fri 08 Jun, Ask the Audience: How to design & deliver engaging activities using electronic voting systems
http://bit.ly/I90z3O

Tue 19 Jun, Writing for the Web
http://bit.ly/I90InU

Wed 20 Jun, eLearning Essentials: BTEC Certificate
http://bit.ly/I3RYwE

Wed 20 Jun, Essential Skills for Dreamweaver: A Beginners Guide
http://bit.ly/IGAiZ5

Wed 27 Jun, CSS: A Complete Web Style Toolkit
http://bit.ly/JsXpb1

Wed 27 Jun, Embedding Business & Community Engagement
http://bit.ly/BCENewcastle

Birmingham:
===========
Thu 05 Jul, Writing for the Web
http://bit.ly/IFEB8S

Wed 04 Jul, Exploring Digital Storytelling
http://bit.ly/JCt6hk

Oxford
=======
Thu 14 Jun, Getting the most from your Google Analytics
http://bit.ly/JN6Bnj

Wed 13 Jun, HTML5: Evolution or Revolution?
http://bit.ly/KKVLCc

London:
========
Wed 13 Jun, Embedding Business & Community Engagement
http://bit.ly/BCELondon

Thu 14 Jun, Better Blogging
http://bit.ly/Ilhr2M

Thu 28 Jun, HTML5: Evolution or Revolution?
http://bit.ly/IlhxHw

Fri 29 Jun, Getting the most from your Google Analytics
http://bit.ly/Je6txc

Wed 20 Jun, CSS: A Complete Web Style Toolkit
http://bit.ly/Kq0nZl

Edinburgh
==========
Tue 26 Jun, Better Blogging
http://bit.ly/KKPVko

Glasgow
========
Tue 26 Jun, Embedding Business & Community Engagement
http://bit.ly/BCEGlasgow

Cardiff
========
Thu 7 Jun, Embedding Business & Community Engagement
http://bit.ly/BCECardiff

All workshops: 	http://bit.ly/Iz0sfk

We look forward to welcoming you on one of our workshops very soon :)
Thanks for reading.

Lisa

Lisa Vincent
Training & Administration Co-ordinator
www.netskills.ac.uk
0191 222 5000

JISC Netskills is a JISC Advance service hosted at Newcastle University