Digitization 101: Thoughts on digital literacy and digitization
I spend many hours using technology including a laptop, iPad and iPhone.  In some ways, I might be considered a "power user."  For example, yesterday I checked my online class using an app on my phone, while riding a city bus, and was able to respond to a thread in the discussion forum.  While there were other people on the bus with smartphones, I doubt that anyone else was engrossed in work like I was and unconcerned about how much data was being transmitted.  (Thank goodness for an unlimited data plan!)

 http://bit.ly/IsTryj

Source: http://hurstassociates.blogspot.com/2012/05/thoughts-on-digital-literacy-and.html
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/IsTryj+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: https://bitly.com/pages/sidebar